Programming languages in a nutshell
- concurrency lol
- packaging lol
- lol if you don’t like typing err :=
- y u no generics
- lol imports
- need PhD
- will never be mainstream
- let me know when the program has started running
- lol if you want to build a secure thing on the web
- lol if you think this actually improves java
- which of these 10 fns should I use?
- haskell without the awesome
This article was first published on February 18, 2015. As you can see, there
are no comments. I invite you to email me with your comments, criticisms,
and other suggestions. Even better, write your own article as a response.
Blogging is awesome.