- You get through the less glamorous parts while still being nourished.
- It’s not a read-your-bible-in-a-year plan. It’s more of a plan for reading
the Bible as a way of life. You’re never done.
- You don’t read the Bible so many times in a year. You read Acts 12 times,
all gospels 4 times, etc.
- You always read different things together.
- There isn’t as much guilt when skipping a day because you don’t fall behind.
- 10 chapters a day might be a lot for some people but I find it a nice balance.
This article was first published on December 28, 2012. As you can see, there
are no comments. I invite you to email me with your comments, criticisms,
and other suggestions. Even better, write your own article as a response.
Blogging is awesome.